Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Schedules....Ugh!

Chase continues to do well. He is up to 7 lbs 9 oz. I'm hoping that he will be 8 1/2 pounds by his next visit with the cardiologist on Nov. 4. I think they would be VERY pleased with that. We are settling into our feeding schedule.....I feel like our lives revolve around 12, 3, 6, 9....those are the times that Chase eats. I have to say, I'm not a fan of feeding schedules. It is so restricting to life!!! With Eli, I breastfed on demand and it was SOOOOO much easier than "formula" and feeding schedules. I guess formula and/or feeding schedules work for some moms, but not this one! ; ) I'm looking forward to the day that I get to nurse Chase.

Eli is doing well too. I am so proud of him. He just loves his little brother! Every morning, he wakes up and hugs and kisses Baby Chase before he does anything else. It is so sweet!




2 comments:

Todd, Jenn, Sam, Ali, Max and Herculez said...

Wow he has really grown since I was over last. YEAH!!! So glad to hear good news

Amy D said...

Laura, he is so precious. I love the picture of him sleeping. So glad he is growing and doing well.
amy