Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Coming Home

Hunter just called from the hospital to let me know that Chase will be able to come home tomorrow or Thursday. We are so excited!!! Oh my....I have to buy a car seat...put the co-sleeper together....get a sheet for the co-sleeper...wash Chase's clothes. I totally waited until the last minute!!! I thought I would have time. I've got a busy day tomorrow.....and I will be rejoicing while doing every chore!! Praise God...What an answer to prayer!!!! What a miracle!

I'll keep you posted!

10 comments:

Caryn said...

Do you need help tomorrow? Is there anything I can do? My day is wide open. Please let me know if you need anything!

Todd, Jenn, Sam, Ali, Max and Herculez said...

I am so excited!!! Please let me know if I can help. The only thing I have tomorrow is a hair appointment at noon. Other thanthat, i can help with anything!! How about some food?

waldorfmama said...

oh happy day! how wonderful, laura! we are so very, very happy for you and hunter. and just like everyone else is mentioning, please let us know if there is anything we can do to help!

The Williams Brothers said...

Amazing!!! I'm so excited for you!

Mark, Lena, Kaelyn and Connor said...

I am so excited you all can bring him home. Yea!!! I know you can't wait to have him there. I bet Eli is so excited too!

Amy D said...

Congratulations Laura! That is so exciting! We look forward to hearing about wonderful days at home with your beautiful family.

Unknown said...

Praise the our Lord for answering prayers! I am so happy for you. This is such wonderful news. Please let us know if you need anything!

Love,
M'Lyn

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michael & Meaghan said...

What a blessing! I know Chase is going to blossom once he gets home and is surrounded by his family 24/7. Let us all know how we can help.

Becky, Phil and Hayden said...

How wonderful!!! Can I help you do anything?? I will call you...