Thursday, March 31, 2011

Table Food

Two weeks ago, Reed was not interested in table food at all. In fact, he wouldn't even put anything in his mouth (unless it was a non-food item...toy, paper, etc.). Now, it is the exact opposite!! He is eating everything in site and doing very well. We had breakfast food for supper last night and Reed tried eggs. He loved them. As he was eating them, I panicked for a minute....I'm not sure if you are supposed to give kids eggs before 12 months....oh well, he didn't have any kind of reaction so I guess it's fine. Now he has had most high allergy foods....wheat, eggs, and some dairy (although not milk of course). I haven't given him peanut butter to eat, but I rubbed it on his skin....apparently if kids are allergic to peanuts, a reaction will occur just from rubbing some on the skin. He did fine. A couple of my friends have children with food allergies which makes me sensitive to it.....can't be too careful.....reactions can be very serious!!

Oops....forgot his bib!! : )



And of course.....Eli and Chase enjoyed the breakfast food too.....and were being their normal silly selves!!! : )

No comments: