Thursday, March 24, 2011

Daddy Time

I've come to realize that kids, especially boys, need "daddy time". Daddy time is very different than time with me. I really make an effort to play with my sweet boys but there is no substitute for daddy time!! When I play with the kids in the back yard, we often lay on a blanket and look at the clouds. We try to find pictures in the clouds and we tell stories about our pictures. We play Tag You're It, Leap Frog, Mother May I or Red Light/Green Light.

Oh, but when Daddy plays in the back yard, it is completely different. Actually, sometimes I try not to look. Tonight, Eli ran inside and said (as fast as he could possible speak)...."Mom, mom, Daddy tackled me, threw me on the ground, and then threw me in the air and I did a back flip!!" WHAT?!?! I had to see for myself.....and it was true!











No comments: