Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Sickness

Sickness has definitely hit our family. Eli came home with a cough last Monday and by Tuesday morning he had a pretty bad cough and cold. Early friday morning, Reed woke up with a 102-103 fever. At the doctor, his RSV test came back positive and his cough has continued since then. Last night, Chase woke up with a fever. He has been also been breathing very fast. I'll be taking him to the doctor this afternoon. I'm sure he has what Eli and Reed had, but with his fragile health, I have to have a doctor look at him if he is sick. I think this is actually the first fever he has ever had (except in the hospital after surgery). I'm praying that his O2 sat is over 92...if not, we'll be off to Children's. The good, no great, part of all of this is that Hunter is not traveling this week!


No comments: