Saturday, March 19, 2011

Playing Outside....After Dark

"Mom, can we go play outside?"

I hear this question at least 10 times a day. In fact, I think my boys would spend every minute of every day outside if they had it their way! And I'm convinced that boys were made to be outside. Keeping them inside too long seems like torture (for them and me!).

Tonight, they played outside for over an hour and it did not matter one bit that it was dark. In fact, I think they thought it was more fun. I did find myself telling them to be quiet or not yell so loud. I feel bad telling them to be quiet when we are outside, but I don't want to disturb our neighbors either! : ) I guess it's good that our next door neighbors are night owls.....they don't mind us being loud.....and sometimes they even join us! : )





Even though Chase is not looking at the camera, I love this picture. I love the way Reed has his arms wrapped around Chase's arms. : )
I love Reed's expressions....I think he knows that he has two CRAZY brothers!!




Chase's silly face that he makes EVERY time I ask him to smile
A couple of the multiple attempts to get a picture of me with all three boys. I don't know that I'll ever get a good picture of me and all three of them.....I guess this is a true picture of what life is like with three little boys!! CRAZY.....but I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world! : )

No comments: