Sunday, October 16, 2011

State Fair of Texas

I have always enjoyed the State Fair and have such wonderful childhood memories of going to the Fair.   Eli and Chase now love to go and I hope they will have wonderful memories of it too!  We enjoyed the yummy food and Chase and Eli enjoyed the games and rides too.  Let's see....I ate a Fletcher's Corny Dog, cotton candy, nachos (shared with Mom), frozen sweet tea (it was yuck, but for some reason it sounded good), and ice cream.  : )  Eli has always been curious about turkey legs, so this year he finally got one.  He really liked it and I think we were all surprised at how much he ate.  It was fun watching him eat it!  : )






Even Reed at a corny dog!


 Eli and Chase loved playing the games....
 .....and "won" several prizes.

About 4 hours later....Chase was out!  I think we all felt this way, but Chase was the only one that was lucky enough to actually be able to do this.  

No comments: