Sunday, October 16, 2011

iPhone Pictures

I finally downloaded all the pictures from my phone.....all 877 pictures!  : )  These are a few of my favorites......




 Reed does this all the time....not real sure what he's trying to do, but he's very proud of himself when he's done.  : )
 This was one of Eli's math sheets to complete on a homeschool day....I looked at it and thought that it would take a while to explain it to him.  I was wrong!  I gave it to him then went to get some Legos so we could work on it.  By the time I got back, he was done!  I was so surprised!!  : )



 Chase being silly while getting his Holter monitor at the doctor


 Love this....I think they were watching shrinky-dinks  : )
 Love pictures of the kids sleeping
 Jessie & Reed during our trip to Alaska this summer
 Eli & Chase sleeping on the flight to Alaska
Chase got new goggles this summer and wanted to wear them everywhere!  He fell asleep in the car while wearing them  : )

 Sweet boys sleeping
Chase was soooo excited when he got a Jessie doll....Chaseman LOVES Jessie!

 While playing outside this past spring, Chase went inside and locked the door.  He was inside....Eli, Reed and I were outside.  Thankfully we found an unlocked window and were able to get back in.  
 Asleep in the stroller
Chase and his cute, crooked smile....for a while, whenever we would tell Chase to smile, he would make this crooked smile.  He doesn't do it anymore, but it was so cute!  : )

No comments: