Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Slow & Steady

Chase continues to make progress. Not much news today. They are planning to take out two lines that go directly to his heart tomorrow. Once these lines are out, we'll be able to hold him. Hopefully I'll be able to post pictures of us holding Baby Chase soon! : )

Chase's surgeon stopped by briefly while I was visiting today. He said that he was very happy with his progress.....slow and steady is what he likes to see. He said bad things happen fast and good things happen slow....so we want slow!!

Please remember my sweet friend, Hannah, and her son Rowan in your prayers. Rowan is 11 months and has an infection in his esophagus (sp??). He is in the PICU at Medical City Children's.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Laura,
Thanks for keeping your blog updated. I love reading about Chase's progress. He certainly is a fighter! A strong champion!! I anxiously await pictures of you holding him.

Thinking of you often and keeping you in my prayers,
Maria

hannah said...

I can't wait to see pictures of Chase in your arms! Slow and steady, that's right... sounds wonderful. What a strong, sweet boy. I think about you guys every day.

-Hannah