Monday, September 22, 2008

Chest Tube Is Back

Chase had his chest tube reinserted today. It has helped with the fluid in his lungs. The cardiologist confirmed today that there is no obstruction in his veins. Praise God!!!!

They are taking his vent out as we speak. Please pray that he is successful without it and they don't have to reinsert the vent.

I had a nice visit with him today. He is so sweet!! He is super skinny and I worry about that, but the drs and nurses are not concerned about it.

Eli and I also had a nice day.....we went for a walk and then to the park this morning. At the park, I was asked again when my baby is due. : ) I just politely and briefly explained the situation. : )

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

praying Chase can stay off the vent!! glad their is no obstruction!!!!