Saturday, August 16, 2008

Dr Appointment

I had a Dr appointment on Friday. It went very well. Chase has grown 10 ounces in one week! Yeah!!!!!!! He is up to 4 pounds 12 ounces. My ob thinks he will be about 6 pounds at birth which they are very pleased with. I'm happy about that, but praying that he his even bigger than predicted! : ) Still no firm c-section date yet, he wants to wait until the time is closer. The sonogram looked great....growing, moving, plenty of fluid around Chase, no fluid around the heart....all very good news. The right ventricle still appears to be growing and is getting blood flow. We are about 3 weeks away from meeting this little guy. I am getting anxious!! Keep praying.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Praise the Lord for Chase's growth this past week!! cont to pray for you guys! thanks for the updates! How is Hunter doing?!? You handling everything ok at the homefront. I am exhausted now just trying to keep up with Tal and moving and I am only 24 weeks. could not imagine being 26 weeks and all that you have going on!
love ya girl
Rebecca

Michelle said...

I am glad everything is going well and Chase is growing big! Wow, only 3 weeks! I am praying for you!