Saturday, August 2, 2008

Dallas Splash Park

Friday morning, Eli and I went to a splash park in Dallas. It was a lot less crowded than the one in Allen that we usually go to...probably b/c of the Crypto scare. Speaking of Crypto, this time last year there were 237 cases and this year there are just over 100. Why is it that Crypto is all they talk about on the news and last year I don't recall hearing anything about it???? Sometimes I think the media tries to create drama!!!





BankiePaci go with us EVERYWHERE....even to the splash park!!! : )

3 comments:

Unknown said...

can you tell me where this splash park is? we are coming to dallas soon and I am trying to find some

Unknown said...

Where is this splash park? Looks like aton of fun!

Unknown said...

Can you send me an e-mail telling me where this park is at? I live in Dallas and am looking for somewhere to take my toddler to cool off. Thanks! xxjadedhaloxx@gmail(dot)com