Friday, April 18, 2008

Who Needs a Water Table??

Eli and I worked in the yard this morning...planted a few more flowers, spread some new mulch, etc. While we were working, Eli found a new toy...the bird bath. Eli LOVES, LOVES playing in water and this kept him busy for a VERY long time. I have been thinking about getting him a water table, but who needs a water table when you have a bird bath!?!?!?





This is OT, but several have asked me why I think that Eli is getting a sister.....here are some of my reasons.....they are VERY scientific ; )
  • The complexion of my skin has changed and I think the extra girly hormones are causing it.
  • I am craving sweets (with Eli I craved meat). Seriously, I have eaten SO MUCH sweet food (like a box of Girl Scout cookies every 2 days...thank goodness I only have one box left!!!). It's a wonder that I've only gained about 4 pounds!!!! I should have gained at least 15 with the way that I've been eating!! : )
  • The heart rate is in the high 150s. I know that the heart rate thing is an old wives tale, but I'm still believing it.
  • This baby is very high and Eli was low. I know that every pregnancy is different, but I still think it's a girl. : )

Anyway, we will know on May 6....if she is cooperating!

2 comments:

Mark, Lena, Kaelyn and Connor said...

Kaelyns heart rate was in the 145's-150's and sometimes even a little higher...I also feel like I carried her high....I can't wait to see what you all are having. So funny about Eli talking in his sleep. By the way your yard looks great!

Howard said...

yep- Elliana had the much higher heart rate and I had the complexion issues too- and as far as the food, I think I pigged out with both of them- ha! But that's so cool to guess what you're having- such an exciting time! We can't wait to hear if you're prediction is right!