Friday, April 18, 2008

Joys of Co-Sleeping

No pics for this, but I had to post about this. We co-sleep just love it, especially since Eli has started talking in his sleep. Here are a few things that he said last night:
  • "I'm going to Chuck E Cheese" (we're going this evening and Eli has been so excited about it all week!)
  • "Daddy"
  • "I want to play soccer" (Eli loves soccer and really wants to play....can you sign a 2 year old up for soccer????)
  • "Mommy's coffee" (No comment on this one! ; ) )
  • "Outside" (Eli would live outside if we'd let him)
  • "Time out" (Eli doesn't have to go to time out too often, but obviously he thinks about it!)

I think it is so funny that he thinks about this stuff even when he is sleeping.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Thought I left this comment, but it didn't take? I have a friend that just started her 20 mo. old boys in soccer and she says they love it and do really well in it. I forget who they are doing it through, but I could get more info if you are serious about trying it out with Eli.