Thursday, April 24, 2008

My Sleeper!!

We have reached a new stage in Eli's life.....sleeping!!! Eli has never been a big sleeper. After his first birthday, he took two 30 minute naps and that was it and woke up several times during the night. Then, around 18 months, he dropped his morning nap and started taking a 1 hour nap in the afternoon and continued to wake up during the night. For the past 2-3 weeks, Eli has been taking a 2-3 hour nap AND sleeping through the night. My non-sleeper has turned into a big sleeper. I guess he's giving me a short break before we start all over in September! ; )



2 comments:

Mark, Lena, Kaelyn and Connor said...

What a sweet picture!

Rebecca said...

I have felt the same way with Tal- he has kept us up at night for 2 1/2 yrs now and FINALLY the last 3 nights- he has slept all night long!! I plan on enjoying my sleep filled nights for as LONG as possible (atleast until Dec)!! Can't wait to hear what you are having and see belly pics- I bet you look FANTASTIC!