Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Pinterest

I recently found Pinterest (thank you, Dalaina!) and now I am totally addicted!!  I love looking at everything and finding new ideas.  Here are a few....


"Thankful Tree"
Every day in November we will each write something we are thankful for and place it on the tree. 

Mummy Hot Dogs
I actually did this before I saw it on Pinterest, but it was a great reminder to do it this year. 

Spider Lollipops
The eyes are a little big on this one, but I was trying to make these with supplies on hand rather than buying supplies.  Eli and Chase loved these!  : )

Ghost Cookies
I think these turned out super cute and they were so easy to make.  It's a Nutter Butter cookie dipped in melted almond bark and two mini chocolate chips for the eyes.  They were really yummy too!  : )

No comments: