Monday, February 25, 2008

Psalm 139:13-16

For you created my inmost being;
you knit me together in my mother's womb.

I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful, I know that full well.

My frame was not hidden from you when I was
made in the secret place.

When I was woven together in the depth of the earth,
your eyes say my unformed body.

All the days ordained for me were written
in your book before one of them came to be.

We are excited to share that God has blessed us with our second baby. Eli will be a big brother this September! We are so excited!!!





7 comments:

Mark, Lena, Kaelyn and Connor said...

Congratulations!! That is so excited and Eli will be a great big brother. Thanks for the advice to about discipline books.

Michelle said...

How exciting! Congrats! What is your due date? (curious how far apart we are)

loren said...

YAY! I was just thinking about you guys the other day and wondering how "that" was going... the whole "trying" thing.

Praise God!

Stephanie

Tracy said...

yippeeeeee. i am so excited for you guys. i knew this had to be coming soon!!!! :) take care and i hope you are feeling good!

Howard said...

Congratulations!!!! What wonderful news! Hope you're feeling well, Laura. I'm sure Eli will be an awesome big brother!
Caden was looking at Eli's blog the other day and thought it was himself for a minute- funny! They're so much alike! And that little dance Eli did in one of the oatmeal videos- that is SO something Caden would do!
Well, take care! We're excited for you guys!

Kim said...

CONGRATS!!!!

LeNeveu Family said...

Congrats ! That's wonderful.