Monday, February 25, 2008

Etmo Every Morning

I just love, love the way Eli says certain words. I was talking about this with a friend who has older children and she said that the cute pronunciation of words goes away so quickly. So, in an effort to capture my favorites, I decided to get videos of Eli saying some of the words. One of my favorites is "etmo" aka oatmeal. Eli asks for etmo EVERY morning....in fact, it's usually the first thing he says in the morning.




This video makes me laugh! I'm trying to get him to say etmo, but instead he first says another of my favorite words....jammies.

2 comments:

Mark, Lena, Kaelyn and Connor said...

He is so cute. I love him talking and running! Kaelyn is starting to talk a little and we love to here her...her talking is very southern!!

Michael & Meaghan said...

Jackson enjoyed watching Eli in the video. He started laughing the minute Eli started laughing.