Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Painting

Last week I decided to paint the powder bathroom. My mom came over on Thursday to watch Eli while I painted. I got one coat of paint on while she was here, but wasn't able to paint the second coat. On Tuesday, Eli and I decided that we would paint the second coat together! So...we taped plastic to the floor, covered the door with a fitted sheet, changed into our painting clothes and went for it! I was thinking in my head that this could be successful and fun OR a TOTAL disaster. Thankfully, it was successful. Eli had so much fun painting. Several times a day, Eli walks into the bathroom and shows me the section that he painted. He's very proud of his section! : )






3 comments:

Rebecca said...

soo fun- I attempted to let Tallon help me paint a bench- not successful at all!! I know Eli must be proud of his accomplishment!

Mark, Lena, Kaelyn and Connor said...

What a great helper. I like the color you painted the bathroom. Very pretty.

Michelle said...

I am very impressed that Eli did a good job of helping. He is a good little helper with lots of things around the house!