Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Helping Mommy

Eli likes to help me with housework. It usually takes me twice as long to do things, but I always try to let him help. It's amazing to me how much he really does help me! He has learned how to help put clothes and towels away when I'm folding laundry, how to help dust, and now he's learning how to vacuum. He's a little short so the vacuum doesn't touch the ground when he's pushing it, but you should see him pick up Cheerios with the attachment thing (I don't know what it's called). When we're vacuuming corners and along the baseboards and furniture, Eli does it all and does a great job! I think he likes to see things get sucked up the tube!! : )


OT: we are starting the potty learning process....that is why he is vacuuming with no clothes on.....to help him learn, he is diaper free and sometimes clothes free when we are at home (and not sleeping!). I'll keep you posted on Eli's progress.

No comments: