Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Washing windows can be fun???

This morning, Mommy and I went outside for our morning check of the bunnies. While we were out there, Mommy noticed how extra dirty the window were and decided that we would wash the windows. What?!?!? Mom was determined so I decided to jump in and help her out.


Washing windows is pretty fun until.......
.....a rolly polly walks by. Rolly pollies are WAY more fun than washing windows!
I even helped Mommy dust the screens. At first we were using a small broom, but with Mommy's allergies and dust flying everywhere, we decided to try something else.
So we sprayed them with water. Actually, Mommy sprayed them and I just played in the water. I love, love playing in the water!!!
After all the fun of washing the windows, I was super dirty and sweaty....It was hot this morning! So I took a "ba"...Mommy calls it a "bath", but I just call it a "ba".

No comments: