Saturday, June 9, 2007

Mommy's Shoes by Eli

My Mommy got some new shoes last week and I LOVE shoes. In fact, "shoe" was one of my first words to learn to say. Going to a shoe store is one of my most favoritest things to do! When I walk in to a shoe store, I just run all over the store saying "shoe...shoe....shoe". Anyway, back to Mommy's new shoes.....Mommy said that she couldn't decide whether or not she liked her new shoes...Mommy's a New Balance girl and these are Asics. So when Mommy took off her new running shoes and wasn't looking, I decided to try them out. I really liked them! Mommy....I think you should just give them a try and if you don't like them, you can go back to your New Balance shoes. Check me out........


2 comments:

Michelle said...

Almost a perfect fit ;)

Howard said...

Hey! I have those same shoes- same color and everything! I used to be a new balance girl back in the day, too, but I'm all about the asics now for running... cool! Hope you like em! Good for chasing after crazy 16 month old babies, too!