Friday, July 19, 2013

Per.ot Museum

It seems a little crazy to go back all the way back to February and update my blog, but I'm going to try. We so enjoy looking at the years past and I want to be able to continue to do that!  I don't make official scapbooks (all their keepsakes are in a box) so this is as close as it gets to any official record.  : )

During spring break, we visited the Pero.t Museum with some friends.  The kids had a great time looking, exploring and playing.  It is a really neat place that is packed with information....a little overwhelming at times.  We had a great time and have been back a few times thanks to our membership (Christmas gift!).




 We came across a few crazy "facts" like this....I really can't believe there are people out there that believe this!!  Really?!?
a


No comments: