Monday, May 4, 2009

A Few Firsts....And A Dr Appointment

Chase and Eli have been keeping me very busy lately so I have not had much time to blog. Chase did have a few "firsts" this past week that are worth blogging. : )
  • Chase visited Babe's Chicken for the first time this past Thursday. He just enjoyed the atmosphere while we enjoyed the yummy food! ; )
  • Chase made his first trip to Canton on Friday. I LOVE going to Canton, but unfortunately Chase didn't love it....too hot and humid!
  • Chase FINALLY ate some food. I've been trying, but he has not been interested. On Saturday night, I decided to give him some applesauce. He liked it. Yeah, Applesauce! : )

Enjoying applesauce

Today, May 4, is Ga-Ga's birthday. Eli and I made him a cake this afternoon....we wrote on it and then Eli covered it in sprinkles. Hope Ga-Ga likes sprinkles!

On another note, Chase has an appointment with his cardiologist tomorrow morning at Children's. He will be having a sedated echo. We are praying that all is well...we'll provide an update tomorrow!

No comments: