Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Chase's Appointment

Chase had a cardiology appointment today that included a sedated echo. I am pleased to report that Chase's heart looks "fantastic". Chase's cardiologist was very pleased with Chase and his progress. He is now off all but one of his meds and she doesn't need to see him for 6 months!

We are so very thankful for Chase's amazing progress! We are also thankful for the wonderful caregivers that God gave Chase. His cardiologist, Dr. Eapen, is absolutely amazing. I know that God hand-picked her for Chase and for that we are so very thankful!!




"Sovereign LORD, you have made the heavens and the earth by your great power and outstretched arm. NOTHING IS TOO HARD FOR YOU."
Jeremiah 32:17

1 comment:

Laura-Marie said...

What an awesome report, and I love the verse, of course it brings tears to my eyes! I am going to write that one down to memorize, I think that is a great one! Thank you!