Sunday, April 26, 2009

Little One

I picked up a couple of copies of Beth Moore's book, Further Still, to give as Mother's Day gifts and because I have not read the book myself, I decided to gently flip through one of the books. The book is a collection of poetry and vignettes. Here are the words that were written on the first page that I flipped to:

Little One
Little One
Precious son
God must love you so...
Against all odds
A gift from God
For purposes He knows.
There's ball to play
Trucks to race
Motorcycles, too...
But most of all
Fulfill your call
God has chosen you.

4 comments:

Michael & Meaghan said...

That is a precious poem to go with a precious picture. It was good to see you this morning! I hope Chase did ok in the nursery.

hannah said...

oh laura, what perfect words... i have goosebumps, as i'm sure you did when you read it!

Grady Family said...

Beautiful!

waldorfmama said...

so beautiful, laura! goosebumps, indeed. :)