Wednesday, February 11, 2009

You Don't Have To Look Far

CHD impacts so many families. Here are three precious children with CHD. Behind each child is an amazing story and an amazing family. Please pray for these families.

By supporting CHD awareness and research, you are supporting precious children like these:

Jameson

Kirsten

Logan
Born January 22, 2004
Born in Heaven March 22, 2004


An amazing fact...I knew these families BEFORE Chase's diagnosis...Proof that sometimes God places people in your life for very specific reasons!!!

2 comments:

Laura-Marie said...

Thank you! I am so happy that Chase had a good appointment! Praise the Lord! You have to look at Baby Maverick's post today, it is a video of him, it'll make you cry, but you are going to want to pray for him all day long!

Amy said...

What a small world. I know Kirsten. I teach 1st grade at her school. She's such a precious little girl. I was hoping to have her in my class, but was on maternity leave for 3 months so they didn't give her to me.

By the way, I'm in Titus II. I haven't met y'all, but heard about you through Titus II and have been following your blog and praying for y'all.