Friday, February 20, 2009

Sitting....Almost

Chase is so close to sitting on his own. He does well for a while if there is a Boppy around him to help balance a little. I would love for him to be sitting before his surgery next month.




Chase health update: Chase continues to gain weight although it has slowed down a bit. At last check he was 12 pounds, 12 ounces. Chase's malrotation surgery is scheduled for March 3 at Children's. He is expected to be in the hospital for 4 - 5 days. We are praying for a successful surgery and a quick recovery. I told Eli about the surgery (very briefly and simply) and told him that Chase will stay at the hospital and then come home when the doctors say it's OK. This is the same thing I told him when I was pregnant. Eli's response....Chase is in your tummy?? Proof again that my sweet boy doesn't understand this! : )


2 comments:

Michael & Meaghan said...

For being so little, he sure is doing BIG things! Keep us updated on his surgery. We'll be praying for you.

Laura-Marie said...

What a little blessing...we will be praying for his next surgery. I can tell by how strong he looks that he will pull through beautifully!