Wednesday, December 10, 2008

We're Still Here!!

I haven't been very good about blogging lately...we've been pretty busy! We've been trying to get the house ready for Christmas and doing so with a toddler and a little one has been a challenge.

Chase is doing well. We had a feeding evaluation today at Our Children's House at Baylor. They think Chase is doing well with his nursing. I have to say that I've seen a huge improvement over the past couple of days....no more choking, coughing, etc. We are going to have feeding therapy each week for 3-4 weeks so they can monitor his progress. Hopefully he will be off his feeding tube soon. It will be a wonderful day when that happens!! The ONLY good thing about the tube is that it makes it easy to give him his meds.

We have another weight check next week. He should be well over 9 pounds...we will see!! : )

Here are some random pictures from the past couple of weeks...


Chase has been smiling for a couple of weeks and I was able to finally get a couple of pictures of him.
Chase really sticks out his bottom lip before he starts crying.....notice Eli in the corner mocking Chase.

I've started pulling Chase in the bed with us when he is fussy. I usually sleep in between Eli and Chase, but one morning the were next to each other for a while. I think this picture is so sweet....I love co-sleeping!










1 comment:

waldorfmama said...

what a precious picture. i just love seeing family beds. :)