Saturday, June 28, 2008

We're Back!!

Eli and I have been in Alaska for the past 10 days! We had a wonderful time visiting my sister and her family. As usual, the summer weather was beautiful.


I have several ice cream pictures! We LOVE Hot Licks ice cream and went there WAY too many times! : )
We also went to the park several times. All the kids love the park and it's a great way to get out all their energy! : ) I'll post more about this later, but it is daylight all the time in AK during the summer and many of these park pictures were taken pretty late at night. This one was close to 10pm. I know....we should be in bed or close to it, but in AK, bedtime in the summer is a little crazy!!
Jack, Jessie & Eli
John-John playing baseball.
Alaska has so many beautiful flowers during the summer!!
Jessica!
Jack!





Lisa & Jack on the train at Alaskaland








Our flight home was a red-eye. We left Alaska at 4:40pm on Friday and arrived in Dallas at 5:30am. This picture was in Seattle as we waited for our flight that left at 11:55pm. Thankfully, Eli was ready to sleep!! : )






1 comment:

Unknown said...

Laura,
You know me and my baby from LLL. We came to your house for the enrichment mtg and I live in Wylie. I stumbled across your blog from looking at comments on Shelly's blog. I am very saddened to hear about Chase's heart. You will be in my prayers!

Maria