Thursday, September 6, 2007

18 Months Old

This is a little late, but we just went to Eli's 18 month check-up on Tuesday so I thought I'd give a quick update. According to the doctor, Eli is very healthy and developing very well. He is in the 50th percentile in height and weight. Eli did not cry as much as he usually does during the check-up, but did cry during the shots!! Although, right after the shots, the nurse came in with a basket of lolly-pops and Eli stopped crying immediately so he could pick his lolly-pop. : )

We picked up his 18 month pictures last night...I'll try to post some later today. Here is the link to the pictures, but I'm not sure if it will work....sometimes it seems to and sometimes it doesn't.

http://www.photoreflect.com/scripts/prsm.dll?eventthumbs?event=Y8240EBL&b=0&t=-1&start=0&password=elijah06

A few milestones (?) to mention....

1. Eli is FINALLY getting more teeth. After a 5 month drought, 2 more teeth are coming in on the bottom....that makes 8.

2. Every night Hunter and I say prayers with Eli. On Tuesday night, at the end of the prayer, Eli said "Amen" for the first time. It wasn't just any 'ol "amen", it was VERY entergetic..."AAAAAAAAAAMEN!"

3. Not sure this is a milestone, but it is worth blogging. I had the TV on PBS and the "golden arches" flashed on the screen as a "proud sponsor". Eli pointed to the TV and then said and signed "chicken"! EEEEKKKKKK! Eli has only had McDonald's chicken nuggets maybe 3 times (I watched "Super Size Me" and that cured me of any McDonald's trips) : ) I have to hand it to the marketing department a McDonald's....they definitely know what they are doing!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

GREAT 18 month pictures! such a handsome little boy
!! glad you like pump it up. we just got a bounce house place here and I am planning on trying it out sometime soonw ith Tal!

Mark, Lena, Kaelyn and Connor said...

I like your 18 month pictures! Very cute.