Thursday, June 28, 2012

Professional Pictures

I get the kids picture taken on a pretty regular basis.  I have WAY more pictures than I know what to do with, but I enjoy keeping up with them at various ages.  The last ones were taken about 6 week before Reed turned 2.  I had a $50 voucher that expired that day.  I didn't want to loose the $50 so we took pictures....I'm now considering them his 2 year pictures since we are currently 2 weeks past his 2 year birthday and I haven't had any new ones taken.  Of all the pictures I've had taken, I think these are the best!  I just LOVE them!!! 










I attempted an outfit change (which I do every time and it NEVER works!).  I just thought it would be cute to have a couple of pictures taken wearing their matching swim shorts.  We couldn't get all three to look at the same time...oh well.  : )