Monday, January 2, 2012

Christmas

Christmas was a little different this year.  We returned from Kauai on Christmas Eve and were on "Hawaii time" for several days after our return.  We were up WAY past midnight on Christmas Eve and didn't really wake up on Christmas until about 12:30pm.  : )  My sister didn't come in town this year so my parents went to Alaska to spend Christmas with them.  It was different, but we still had a nice time celebrating the birth of Jesus. 



Decorating Christmas cookies


Writing a letter to Santa

 Santa's cookies

 Santa's Letter - "Dear Santa, I've been good.  I do good in school.  Eli"

 Santa visited our house!

 Eli's "iPad"
On Christmas, Eli ran in my room and said "MOM....I didn't get a DS, but I got EXACTLY what I wanted!!"  : )
 Santa left Chase some Toy Story Band Aids in his stocking...this was one of Chase's favorite gifts ; )

 Santa left a keyboard for Reed


 Chase & Astro Boy movie.....Chase's FAVORITE movie!!!!
 Eli got a new Bible.  He LOVES it!!
Eli and Chase using their new lap desks

No comments: