Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter 2011

We had a very nice Easter weekend spending time with family and friends. I didn't take many pictures on Easter and I didn't get a family picture. I'm probably lucky to get these....we didn't have time to take pictures before church so I had to try really hard to make everyone leave their church clothes on long enough to get a couple of pictures once we got home. Seems like an easy task, but with three....no, four boys.....it's not that easy! ; )



I got Chase to take out his paci, but he was not so willing to set Bullseye and Rex aside for the picture.....so we either get a smiling Chase with Bullseye and Rex or a crying Chase....I went with smiling Chase. : )
Mommy & Reed....just up from a nap....no smiling!

1 comment:

Amy D said...

Great pictures Laura. Beautiful family.