Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Reed's Baby Dedication

Reed's dedication was on Sunday, September 12 at Stonebriar Community Church (our church home). Hunter and I feel it is very important to participate in baby dedication. It in no way guarantees our little Reed's salvation or eternal future, but it is a public commitment from Hunter and I to raise Reed in a godly home and to teach him about God and what it means to have a personal relationship with Jesus. My prayer is that Reed (and all my boys) will come to know Jesus quickly and walk beside Him throughout their lives.

Hunter, me, Reed and our Pastor Chuck Swindoll

1 comment:

Amy D said...

Man, Laura, it really makes me happy to see your wonderful family, your precious boys, strong husband and the faith that your little family has. That is really special to me. I am so happy for you.