Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Random Pictures

I just can't find the time to blog!!! Chase goes crazy when I sit at the computer, so my blog time is very limited these days. Some day I will get back to blogging more often! : )

Chase loves bananas!!
New discoveries everyday....some good....some not so good! : )

One of Eli's favorite things to do is arts and crafts. I think we've tried every project in the October edition of Family Fun magazine. If you have children, you should get this magazine. It is SUPER cheap (I think a year subscription is less than $10) and has so many fun activities. Eli is painting egg cartons which later became spiders.
Chase loves carrying around a baby doll. It is so sweet to watch him hug the baby. Although the hug is usually followed by a toss across the room.

Eli has discovered a new favorite...candy corn! He crawled up on the counter and raided the candy corn jar recently. Every night when we pray, Eli says "Thank you Jesus for candy corn".

No comments: