Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Eli Stories to Share

I have a couple of cute stories to share.....

Each Sunday after church, I ask Eli what he learned about in Sunday School. I am often very surprised at how much he remembers from the Bible story each week. It is always enough for Hunter and I to figure out what story was shared. This past Sunday, this is what Eli said when I asked about the story....

"There was a boy that went fishing and he had two fish, two avocados, and two chocolate milks. He went to this place and there were a WHOLE bunch of people there. He shared his fish and everybody got to eat something because....God.....can.....do....ANYTHING!" : )

Last week, Chase and Eli were playing and I heard Eli say this to Chase....

"Chase....Chase....listen to me.....this is very important.....listen to me. God loves you, Chase. God loves you and God heals sick people, Chase. Chase, God....can....do....ANYTHING!"

5 comments:

Michelle said...

I love those stories! Precious what they understand at such a young age.

Amy said...

Awww. That's so cute.

hannah said...

that is the sweetest thing i have ever heard. i bet you will remember overhearing that FOREVER!!

Amy D said...

Well that is just precious!

LeNeveu Family said...

Sooo precious !!