Saturday, December 8, 2007

Fun Morning

Eli is sound asleep taking his morning nap....we had an eventful, fun morning!

First, Eli and I went for a morning run. We haven't gone for a run in a couple of weeks, so it was interesting. It takes so long to get in shape and only a couple of weeks to feel completely out of shape! It was tough, but we ran 3 miles. Eli enjoyed it more than ever! When we passed a house with Christmas decorations Eli says "cool!" and then says and signs "more!". It was so cute and funny!

Then, we went for a Starbuck's treat! : ) We don't go to Starbuck's much anymore (getting to be WAY too expensive!), but I decided to allow myself two visits during the Christmas season for a yummy Peppermint Mocha. So we all went this morning. Eli had a chocolate milk and loved it! It was the Horizon milk....he recognized the packaging and I think he thought it was going to taste like his regular milk because he made a surprised look when he took a drink. Anyway, he loved it and I loved my peppermint mocha! Eli took the highchair and wheeled it around Starbuck's like he was at the grocery store! He selected several different bags of coffee beans and placed them in the highchair! I wish I had a picture...it was so cute!
Then, we went to a Christmas tree lot and picked out our tree. Eli ran around the lot yelling "tree!" I think he is going to be SHOCKED when we bring the tree in the house! : ) It should be
interesting. I have pics, but for some reason, I cannot upload them right now....I'll try again later!

No comments: