Monday, October 22, 2007

Cooler Weather

Now that the cooler weather is here (hopefully to stay!), Eli has been wearing warmer clothes when we go for our run in the mornings....he even wears his pumpkin hat! I bought him the pumpkin hat last year and never imagined that he would be willing to wear it this year. I'm so glad though.....I love it on him!!




After our run, I give him a bowl of Cheerios to eat while I finish exercising. He likes to sit on the couch, watch me exercise and eat Cheerios. Recently, we saw a dog drinking water from a bowl. Since then, Eli often tries to eat like the dog....in between bites he says "Ruff, Ruff!"

2 comments:

Michelle said...

What a cute hat, and I like how he eats his cereal ;)

Rebecca said...

that is HILARIOUS!! I love this age!! PRICELESS and the kids are soo funny!! cute pumpkin hat!!