Wednesday, August 8, 2007

A few before we head out...

Eli was helping us mop....at 10pm last night! That's what happens when he has a nap at 6:45pm and then has a couple of drinks of my tea at supper. : ) He went to sleep soon after this!

Eli and I are headed to Alaska this evening so today I've been trying to keep him awake so he will sleep on the plane. I was taking his picture in the car on the way home from playgroup today to try to get him to stay awake. P.S. He's sound asleep right now and we leave for the airport in 45 minutes! Oh Well!

We will be away from the blogging community for a couple of weeks. We'll be back in a couple of weeks with tons of pictures! Here are the temps for Fairbanks, Alaska for the rest of the week.......we picked a GREAT time to leave the heat of Texas!! : )

Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
Hi 62 63 69 71 72
Lo 46 45 46 48 49

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Nice temps!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you have a GREAT visit in Alaska and that Eli does well on the plane rides!! I can't wait to see pics- I have always wanted to go to Alaska

Michael & Meaghan said...

I'm so jealous. Enjoy the colder weather...bottle some up and bring it back for us.