Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Sweet Potatos

Today was a crazy day! This morning on our way to the La Leche League Toddler Meeting, Eli and I were in a car accident. We were stopped behind a stalled car and another car hit us from behind. The loud sound and the impact scared Eli so much! He immediately started crying which made me start crying. : ( Thankfully, no one was hurt, but it was scary for both of us.

On to the sweet potatos.....I have been trying new recipes from the book YOU on a Diet. The recipes are SO good and very healthy. Tonight we had Lemon Caper Chicken with Sweet Potato Puree. Hunter and I thought it was very yummy, but Eli wasn't a fan of the sweet potatos. I was feeding them to him (they were pretty soft so he couldn't pick them up) and the second they touched his mouth he made the funniest faces. Check out the pictures! : )


Check out all his teeth in this picture! He actually only has 6 teeth, but this makes it look like he has a mouth full.





2 comments:

loren said...

Wow! We had a similar accident Sat. night! Glad you guys are ok.
Stephanie

Mark, Lena, Kaelyn and Connor said...

Glad you are ok. I like the faces he is making!