Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Easter Sunday...A Dress Rehearsal

Yesterday, I tried Eli's new Easter clothes on him to make sure they fit...I told him we were practicing for Easter. Well, Eli took it a little too far! You see, Eli cries EVERY Sunday in the church nursery. Hunter and I have not sat through an entire service together for many weeks because I get called out within 15 minutes of the service starting! So, just to make sure we were getting in a good practice, Eli cried and cried when I tried his Easter clothes on him. Maybe it's the clothes he doesn't like and not the church nursery! : ) I doubt it!!!



3 comments:

Rebecca said...

AWE... cute outfit- he looks like such a little boy!! can you believe our babies are growing up!!!! I am soo sorry he is crying every Sunday- Tallon started that as soon as we moved and kept it up until about 16 months- I was soo frustrated bc here we are- new in town and my child SCREAMS everytime we put him in the nursery and he would not chill either- they would have to call us out!! I was soo relieved when he finally "outgrew" this stage and now he doesn't even whimper when we put him in- he just runs to the slide or either to pick up a truck!! Hang in there- hopefully he will be out of it soon=) Happy Easter to ya'll too!! hope to see you in 2 1/2 weeks when we make it out to Dallas- this should be interesting- I am flying with Tallon alone on Thurs AM!

Michelle said...

Eli looks very cute in his Easter outfit! What a little man! Hopefully he got all the crying out of his system and now this Sunday will be different???

Michael & Meaghan said...

I can feel it. This Sunday is going to be the Sunday that he'll stay without crying.