Sunday, September 28, 2008

35

Today I celebrated my 35th birthday. What a wonderful day!!! Eli and I went for a walk this morning and then played together while Hunter was visiting Chase. Once Hunter came home, I went to see Chase. I held him, looked at him and sang to him for almost 3 hours. I also changed is diaper twice....that was my first time changing his diaper and compared to a 2 1/2 year old, he is SO SUPER tiny! : ) After my visit, we went to eat with my Mom and Dad. We had a great time and the food was YUMMY!!!! : ) After dinner, we came home and ate a wonderful strawberry (my request) cake that Eli and Dad made. I was sad that Chase could not be home to share in the celebration, but I am just so thankful for him!

I am 35 today and could not be happier! I have a wonderful, loving husband, two beautiful boys that I love dearly, a great Mom, Dad and Sister (and her family!), and some of the best friends in the entire world! : ) On top of all this, most importantly, I have my relationship with Jesus. I feel so blessed today! : )






5 comments:

waldorfmama said...

happy birthday, laura! what sweet pictures and what a precious little song from eli! you are so blessed with such a beautiful loving family. and those of us who know you are also blessed! i know chase will be home with you soon and that will be the best birthday present of all. :) much love to you!

Tiffany said...

Happy Birthday, Laura! I've been checking on Chase every day on here and we are so proud and happy about his progress. Hope you enjoyed your day and all your blessings.

Rebecca said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAURA!!!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday! You don't look old enough to be 35.

LeNeveu Family said...

Happy Birthday Laura ! So glad to see the pics of you holding Chase. How precious he is !