Friday, August 29, 2008

A Birth Day That's Easy To Remember......

.....September 11th.....yes, my ob changed Baby Chase's birth day from the 9th to the 11th. He says the closer to 39 weeks the better for the development of his lungs, even if it's only another couple of days. It's not the date that I would have chosen, but hey, there's a lot about this that is not what I would have chosen! : ) Several weeks ago I told Hunter that I would refuse September 11, but I am not. My ob feels it will be best for baby and I am doing what's best for baby! : )

The sono was fine....nothing new, nothing different. I keep daydreaming about typing a blog entry that says that I had a sono and Chase's heart issues were gone....or one of the issues was gone. What a miracle that would be!!!! : ) But for now, I can't say that.

He's 5 lbs 12 oz. He will likely be well over 6 lbs when he is born. Thank you for keeping us in your prayers. We feel them daily!

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

soo glad Baby Chase is growing!! we are cont to pray for God's Healing Touch on Chase!!

Michael & Meaghan said...

September 11 isn't such a bad day in our family. It's my Mammaw's and Dad's birthdays!

Tiffany said...

Sept 11th is one of my sweetest friends birthdays too. Look at it this way--it's really easy for people to remember! =) It was so good to see you and your family. I hope we keep doing that every few years.

LeNeveu Family said...

We'll be thinking of you !! And praying of course. Yay baby Chase !

Tracy said...

hey sweet laura...i was so happy to hear from you on our blog. i can't imagine the apprehension that you might be feeling this week. know that i wish i could be there. we miss you guys and love you. take care. we will pray.